Saturday, January 31, 2009

Right now, I just wake up at Tar's place. Man, the fatigue is killing me. A whole night of football-watching (Arsenal drew an undeservingly goalless with West Ham) coupled with Wii table tennis, tennis, and other arm-twisting games is enough to paralyse my right arm and partially, my left arm (for using the nunchuk). My right hand is still shaking even as I am typing this. Wii is just sick and it kills. I swear that was the last time I ever play it (yes, I swore on that the last time I last played).

I was reading this magazine that Gan has, it's called A Day. It's a Thai magazine. Some sort of lifestyle, with many graphics. Ok, I wasn't reading it, because it's all in Thai. But it took me 30 minutes to browse it. The graphic works inside are really creative. I'll scan some of it and post it here if I have the chance. For now, I need to rest. I was supposed to help my friend Giovanni to move his things to his new place this morning. But me, as always being me, woke up late. Damn...

1 comment:

ARYEN said...

yeah.. forever LATE COMER! i doubt u will scan the graphic and post up here, this blog u have been created 6months ago, i assume u will scan and post another 6 years later! lazy pig!